Thursday, September 27, 2012

Breast Cancer Awareness Displays - Nail Polish

October is creeping up on us and with it comes Breast Cancer Awareness month.  There are pink colors popping up all over the place in my local drugstores, so I thought I would take a moment to share what I have seen so far with you.

The first sighting was ORLY "Cancer Schmancer Movement" set.  The set includes three glitter polishes all in the pink family.  Each polish comes with a small pink ribbon clasp attached to the bottle.

Cancer Schmancer Movement Display

Embrace

Be Brave

You Are Not Alone

The next set I have is from Essie.  I didn't grab a picture of the title, just the polish, and here that is.


There are four shades in this set:  Good Morning Hope, Check Up, We're In It Together, and I Am Strong.  All varying shades of pink.

That's it so far for the nail polish.  Stay tuned for new makeup displays!




No comments:

Post a Comment