Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Texas Girls - HEB Revlon Deal!

Hey everyone!

Another day has come and gone.  On Tuesdays I tend to hit my local HEB before the sales turn over on Wednesday.  I then tend to go on Wednesday to check the next weeks deals.  Luckily, I live right across the street from the HEB.

Anyway!  It is so hard to find the deals at HEB on beauty websites, since it is just a Texas thing but the deals are so great, I hate to not share them!

Revlon eyes, lips, and face products have an in-store "B" coupon for $3.00 off.  Revlon nail and tools have an in-store "B" coupon for $1.50 off.  If you're not familiar with the "B" coupon, it means that these coupons will stack with manufacturer coupons.  So you can use two coupons on one product.  In my shopping spree today, I purchased six products for a total of $22.46!



The eyeshadows are the Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow.  The three I purchased are Wild Orchids, Copper Canyon, and Not Just Nudes.  The lipstick is the Colorburst Lip Butter in Candy Apple.  The pencil is Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Sweetheart Valentine.  The nail polish is one of the new Revlon Magnetic polishes in Pop Star.  It is a shimmery blue, though not quite a dark blue as I have seen in other brands.

The eyeshadow palettes are normally $4.97.  The lip butter is normally $6.48 and the lip stain/balm is normally $7.48.  The nail polish is normally $9.97.

So go hit HEB if you have one near you and happy shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment