Sunday, October 7, 2012

Personalized Polishes - Make Your Own

Today I made my own nail polish colors.  It was very simple and fun to do, if not a tad messy.  I used the eyeshadow method.  In the next week, I will write a post on it but I wanted to show the colors that I had made in some quick swatches.

I wanted to thank Zazzlesthe7th for the inspirations.  All the talk you had on Indie polishes made me want to try my own.  And I wanted to thank SolarBears for the advice she gave me.

Here is a quick couple of swatches of the colors I made today.

Cream Pink, Cream Green, and black with dark blue sparkle


The possibilities with this seems pretty endless and I think I am going to have another obsession on my hands very soon.  But it's fun!!!

Any colors you guys think I should try?



1 comment:

  1. I am glad I helped inspire something fun! I love the blue, of course :-)

    ReplyDelete