Monday, October 1, 2012

Sinful Colors Bewitched and Take a Bite Collections

I finally spotted the new Halloween collections for Sinful Colors.  I found these at two different Walgreens on the opposite side of town, which is frustrating for me.  I wish my closest Walgreens would step it up a notch!  There are two collections, Bewitched and Take a Bite.



The first Halloween collection is called Bewitched.

Bewitched Collection

The Bewitched collection includes three stripers, in Orange, Black, and White.  The returning colors in the collection are Let's Talk (blue), Courtney Orange, and Black on Black.  The new color in the collection is Pumpkin Spice.  

Pumpkin Spice

Pumpkin Spice is very pretty in the bottle.  It is a red and golden glitter that goes on smoothly, but as many glitters requires a few coats to look full.  It reminds me more of maple leaves and fall, then pumpkins however.  I think when placed closer to the orange color in the display, it looks more orange, but on the hand it looks more red.  I think it is pretty however and would look good with any fall looks someone wants to create.  In the swatch I used a base coat of Seche Clear and two coats of Pumpkin Spice.  On my ring finger I used one coat of Sinful Colors Sugar, Sugar and one coat of Pumpkin Spice.

Pumpkin Spice Swatch


The second collection is Take a Bite.

Take a Bite

Sadly, there are no new colors in the collection, but the Crackle may be new to Sinful Colors.  I am not a fan of the crackle look, so I don't collect them.  If anyone knows if the shade "Black Crackle" is new to the Sinful Colors line, please leave a comment and let me know.  The Take a Bite collection includes Black Crackle, Irish Green (not pictured), Sugar Sugar, and Cloud 9.  The three colors are part of the normal Sinful Colors line.

Do you like the new Pumpkin Spice polish?  Leave a comment with your thoughts!



No comments:

Post a Comment